We can all help prevent the spread of COVID!
Here’s information on our COVID precautionary measures:
1. Logging staff and employee temperatures daily.
2. Taking dancer temperatures when feasible (likely during warm ups).
3. We are making sure hand sanitizer is at each door to each studio and are asking girls to use this when coming to class, and leaving class.
4. We are asking our teachers and staff to wear masks when social distancing is not possible. However, when they are actively instructing students through movement, they are not required.
5. We are disinfecting studios before and between classes
What we're asking you to do to help us:
1. Please stay in your car for drop off and pick up. The studios and office are for staff and dancers only. You can call or email if you have questions.
2. Make sure each dancer is not sick or running a fever before sending them to the studio.
Bradi's Baby Shower - Saturday, August 22 from 11-1
We will be closed Monday, September 7th for Labor Day
Studio Classes starting in September!!
Some reminder information for our studio classes. This information was also sent this week in an email to parents.
1. CLASSES BEGIN SEPTEMBER 1ST! Schedule can be found on the website https://www.rhythmworksdance.com/ under Studio Class Info!
2. Make sure your registration fee has been paid by Day 1 of class.
3. 1st Costume fee of $75 is DUE by October 1st for all dance classes($10 late fee will be charged for late payments).
4. For all tuition charges, we require registration into our Auto-pay System. Please bring this form with you to Day 1 of class.
5. We will also need a liability form signed and turned in Day 1 of class. You can print it from our website here: https://597bfd78-b919-4a52-baaf-f64e892ed5a3.filesusr.com/ugd/dcc369_761dfc5f23f945a298256c154732763e.docx?dn=RWDS%20POLICIES%20%26%20LIABILITY%20FORM.docx
*NOTE: A member of our office staff will be out front the first few minutes of each class during week 1 taking the auto-pay and liability forms. We will NOT be taking cc payments in person on this day.
6. Dancers wear any form fitting comfortable dance attire they would like to class. Barefeet or any dance shoes are fine. Please make sure hair is pulled back away from their face.
A couple of favors we ask of Parents -
* Please do not stay and watch your dancers. It makes it super hard for their teacher to keep them focused on what they are learning in class.
* Please be prompt at dropping off AND picking up your dancer! Sometimes teachers have back to back classes and schedules are full.