Welcome All RWD Studio Class Dancers New and Old!
We hope you are all having an INCREDIBLE summer and are getting ready to DANCE your heart out with us this year! A couple of important business items -
1. STUDIO IS CLOSED ON LABOR DAY MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND!
2. CLASSES BEGIN THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 3RD.
3. 1st Costume fee of $75 is DUE by October 1st for all dance classes (Tumbling not included) ($10 late fee will be charged for late payments)
4. CC Transactions- New this year- there is a $3 cc transaction fee for any cc payments. :( The good news - this is not the case with our AUTOPAY system!! :) Sign up for our autopay system and avoid that $3 fee! We still accept checks & cash. I will attach the Autopay form to this email, just print, fill out and turn into the office.
5. As with any new year, we ask that you sign a liability form and turn it in on the first day of class. I will also be attaching this to the email.
6. A couple of favors we ask of Parents -
1.) Please do not stay and watch your dancers. Our Dancers LOVE their audience...sometimes so much that they ignore their teacher! :) It makes it super hard for their teacher to keep them focused on what they are learning in class. You are welcome to come the last 5 minutes to take a peak of what they are working on. THANK YOU!!!!
2.) Please be prompt at picking up your dancer! Sometimes teachers have back to back classes and schedules are full. Please be prompt when picking up your dancer. For our young dancers, we will not let them roam around outside waiting for safety reasons. Please come inside to pick them up. THANK YOU!!
7. Dancers wear any form fitting comfortable dance attire they would like to class. Bare feet or any dance shoe are fine, we will be providing them with a pair of dance shoes soon.
Any other questions please let us know! We are so excited to get started! See you soon! :)